Total Pageviews

Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Pain and Grief

   Oh it touched me...my lungs...my heart...my mind....and my soul...it didn't fondle..nor did it lick...it hit the hardest of splashes..scattering the heart...the mind... it did impediment my breath for a fraction of seconds...it did crunch my ribs and penetrated into my heart....it did break through my skull exactly like the 9-11 incident...
   .it did feel disgusting...i did fill my heart with hatred for its own self...it did stump my soul with an awful intention..leading to the greatest of destruction...i lost up my mind into the whole incident...and my soul...i left it into the deepest depression....it left my body a deep impact....that i cried up for hours and spent all my tears store....the awful situation drenched me with my own tears...the uncontrollable sting that i had....
    prickled up every part of my dermis...pained and stained and then i was done with my body...i gave up to every positive introspection...
    Ah! Ah! and I yelled for help.... not a physical one but a mental one....a psychiatrist who can clench my mind under his domination would have at least helped, but not with the broken heart...but every person by me was just the null air...just the brick lined wall...just...just nothing... no one to share it...the peace that i gave up...i thought will it ever replenish??
   Oh! but that's a usual thing that happens every time...every time i experience a failure...and every time as intensive as before... but every time exerting complete pain...and every time challenging new thoughts of grief that arise in me...but i have the spirit to bear it...but though i say it now...i don't know what happens in the times of bereavement....i don't know what happens...i don't know what touches me...i don't know why i cry....

4 comments:

  1. You had nicely described what you realized at the time of loosing courage, while facing the challenge of life, but you became nervous. With a spark of hopeful light to move ahead, it just broke all your dejection and it turned your personality into blossoming into life. Well written, keep it up.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh thanks...uncle...thanks for reading and even commenting...

      Delete
  2. I went into deep to be with your thoughts of mournful feelings. At such time of grief struck moments which sweep your mind to sense of bereavement, dejection and mental set back, you atleast had a hope of a psychiatrist to hold you arm to take you out of the shattered state. Now just think what is going to do with his caliber. His way of tackling your mind to convert into a positive move and hopeful condition, is possible, in better way , comfortably, within you. You are your own strength perhaps you have hope and faith on yourself. Hence to make it strong find the possibilities with your successes in life which you already had several time for an example of recollecting the moments of reward. You gain a vision and driving force to move ahead, just ignoring the downward energy.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. the vitalmost part of my article is that it was contemporory to my silent cry...just of my failure to achieve the highest score in the particular subject...so whenever words come out from the depth of the heart they are in fact very truthful and effective..so this is my piece of writing that i love the most...though crying over and thinking too much of the loss of a couple of marks is impractical, but it is truthful in case of me...
      i think that's where our inner soul plays an important role..but when there's no hope at all then it would be better to go for a physcatrist...it would be better if we take some neccessary precautions instead of allowing our inner soul to defeat the bereavment...as there are chances for the gradual yet abrupt spread of grief to its highest level and before it could lead to certain unwanted act on our ownself we could always go for a phscatriat..but i have mentioned in the article that a physcatrist can help out only with the brain..so for the soul and heart we are the one who have to fight out...
      but you are right...our innerself has more power than a physcatrist...so why not use that power...but however some contemplations are always wrangling..

      Delete